Thursday, June 16, 2011

Juice Pack Air - Extended Life for Your iPhone

As I compose this report I am sitting on a cross-region flight from NJ to California. For any a single your that have flown across the region, you know how prolonged of a flight it really is, and there is a whole lot of time to destroy. I was listing to songs on my iphone, but it just died and I even now have two hrs left on my flight. At this position I assume to myself, how I desire I picked up a single of people prolonged obstacles for the iphone.

Even so, I am in fact glad I didn't. Considering that my iphone is now dead, I commenced hunting by way of some magazines on the airplane and arrived across a new product or service for extending the battery life on iPhones, and it really is named Mophie Juice Pack Air.

From the photographs in the report, I can inform it really is considerably thinner and lighter than people other battery life extenders I was beforehand seem at. As considerably as I would desire to extend the battery life of my iphone, I really don't desire it to double in dimensions and how a lot it approaches. Viewing that the Juice Pack Air is in fact very slim, it would seem like it would be a wonderful alternative for any 1 employing the iphone and regularly going through their battery dying.

I'll be confident to check out my regional electronics keep and pick up a Juice Pack Air. This would be a wonderful product or service attempt out if you are regularly on the go, have to journey a whole lot, or just search to usually allow your iphone battery life go down to absolutely nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment